From Beagle Software:
ClockWatch ServerMP is an Enterprise Wide timeserver designed for networks made up of several different platforms. ClockWatch ServerMP is a dual functioning application that maintains time on server and also services client requests for time. The server communicates with external timeservers to maintain the correct time. ClockWatch Server and Client are Beagle Softwares solution for small and medium sized networks, and/or networks that opt for distributed, end user control. Single users should consider ClockWatch desktop solutions. ClockWatch Server is a dual functioning application that maintains time on server and also services client requests for time. The server communicates with external timeservers to maintain the correct time.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Synchronize your system clock to a network time server.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Maintain time on server and service client requests for time.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Synchronize your PC time to ClockWatch Server or Daytime timese...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Keep your system clock accurate using time synchronizer.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Gather data about your network.
- Administrate and protect your network from single point.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Connect to the network with high-performance stability and enha...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Share your local drives and folders with other networked users.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Monitor the applications and servers on your network.
- Synchronize the time of all the computers and devices on the ne...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Synchronize PC time using the Network Time Protocol (NTP).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: