ClockBox grew out of the popular Mac OS X screensaver NeonClock. It is a screensaver that will show you one of several clock various (showing the actual time). You can also easily create your own custom clocks and use them in ClockBox.
What's new in this version:
Support for glass, frames, shadows, sound, and more for analog clocks
Three new clocks included:
- Wall Clock
- Double Digits
- Fat Fingers
More Products to Consider
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Customize energy saver settings for individual apps.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Screensaver displays quotes and messages from all over the worl...
- Port of the Windows Vista Bubbles screensaver.
- Turn Flash media into screensavers.
- Enjoy one of two popular screen savers from the After Dark of t...
- Psychedelic, hypnotic screensaver.
- Bring your desktop to life with beautiful video scenes taken fr...
- Set of three popular After Dark screen savers.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Mowing Man and Boris Screen Saver.
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Classic maze screen saver module.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content