Clipboard Magic is a freeware Windows Clipboard archiving tool. Any text copied to the Windows clipboard is automatically archived in Clipboard Magic. This text may be copied back to the clipboard with a click of the mouse. Text may also be edited and added manually. Clipboard lists may be saved to a file to be loaded later. Features include drag and drop, clip management and serial paste hotkeys. Many options exist including search and replace, stay on top of other windows and ability to suspend archiving. Runs from the system tray for quick access. Capable of supporting many languages.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed problem where system tray icon would not re-appear after Explorer crashed.
- Fixed problem where subfolders of the Clip Folder would cause errors on start up if the folders contained non-alphanumeric characters.
- Changed to disable Edit menu when editing a clip to prevent unwanted list changes.
- Changed Ins and Del hotkeys to Ctrl+Ins and Ctrl+Del to allow normal edit functions when editing clips.
- Fixed problem where the find feature was not case...
See all new features »