This utility that gives users the ability to copy text onto the clipboard and automatically save the data to a file or files for later retrieval. This saves anyone doing research a lot of time by not having to continually switch to another application and paste their data for safe keeping. A simple hot key combination turns the functionality on or off. Simply use the copy and paste functions as usual.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug where ClipSaver would only save clippings to the desktop.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Watch live TV broadcasts on your computer using P2P technology.
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Watch different TV programs online.
- Stream and capture audio and video.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Block all communications with selected IP and IP ranges with ea...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content