From PC WholeWare:
Clip&Talk adds speech abilities to Windows applications. It is designed to work with other Windows programs, such as word processors, spread sheet programs, E-mail readers, Web browsers, ... or just any Windows application that can put text to the Clipboard. Talking controls are done by using hot keys, which can be pressed from the main applications directly. It works like an add-on part to your favorite applications so they can produce speech as well as visual output. The system requirements are IBM PC or compatible computer running Windows 3.1 or higher, hard disk of more than 3 MB free space, Sound card and a mouse. To install the program, run "setup.exe" from Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Enable thumbnails and tool tips in Windows Explorer.
- Read or scan through end user license agreements.
- Display on your Vista Sidebar or desktop the shortcuts to the s...
- Block or disable your Windows keys.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Track real-time event information from local Windows Event Logs...
- Get the latest version of Filterset.G every 4-7 days.
- Optimize memory to speed up your PC.
- Display your IP address in the status bar.