From Vojto Rinik:
Clean your desktop with one click or clean automatically every day.
Why you need Clean:
Take a look at your desktop right now and think -- how many of those files do you actually need?
You could probably remove most of them. But from time to time, there is some useful file on your desktop, which you want to keep.
Clean moves all your files to folder you specify and organizes them by month. So you get a clean desktop every day, but your files are never lost and you can get back to them anytime you want!
* Clean desktop manually
* Start agent and just enjoy nice, cleaned desktop
* Group files into folders by month, or by day
* Setup how often you want your desktop cleaned (every day or every week)
Wallpaper in screenshot: http://is.gd/aurora
What's new in this version:
Option to skip items with color labels
Setup window is now divided into sections
Optimized agent to take less memory
Fixed an issue that might cause cleaning at inappropriate times
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1