Classic Menu for Access 2010, an Office add-in designed for Microsoft Access 2010, brings the menus and toolbars of Access 2003 into the Ribbon of Microsoft Access 2010, adds a "Menus" tab at the far left of the menu bar and allows you to work with Access 2010 as if it were Access 2003.
All classic menu items of Access 2003 are well displayed as a group in the tool bar of the Ribbon, while all new features and commands of Microsoft Access 2010 are added to the classic style interface.
The software allows you to work with Access 2010 as if it were Access 2003. It shows the familiar classic menus and toolbars on the ribbon of Microsoft Access 2010. If you were using Access 2003 before, you don't need training or tutorials after upgrading to Microsoft Access 2010 with this add-in now.
User can browse the whole menus with keyboard shortcuts (insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003. For example: press Alt + T to open the Tools menu in Access 2003, you just need to press Alt, Q, T to open the Tools menu in Access 2010).
The software supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Access 2010: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more. It automatically shows the menus and toolbars in the language of your Microsoft Office 2010.
Fully compatible with Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, X 32/64, Windows 2003 and 2008 Server.Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
You can enable or disable the classic menus and toolbars in an easy way. And the Classic Menu Manage center can help you quickly configure the setting.
What's new in this version: The recent files and recent folders command items have been included. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single EXE installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Prepare stunning presentations, save them on cloud, and share w...
- Create and manage your invoices, quotes and manage inventory an...
- Create and manage databases with graphical interface.
- Manage SQL databases with graphical interface.
- Create and manage the membership database for any Chamber of Co...
- Convert image files to PDF documents.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content