Checklan alerter is a professional and complete software tool, for small, medium and large companies. Checklan alerter alerts, reports, manages, administrates and supervises manually or automatically at any time all windows servers and workstations, UNIX and LINUX servers (by socket controls). Checklan alerter is also the most complete software, for company who provides outsourcing and helpdesk services to small medium or large enterprises, the software that makes the difference and can be, easily embedded as a part of the best service offer for supervising, administrating, monitoring, reporting, tracking issues. Checklan alerter makes you able to manage all a company network with only one workstation and remotely.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor the bandwidth use of your network adapters remotely.
- Deploy SQL Server database capabilities to set up live screen m...
- Integrate automated updates via Internet into your software.
- Monitor and create inventories of remote PCs and network device...
- Incorporate SMS functions into your software.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Add SMS functions to any software.
- Blling & business management software for ISPs.
- Control inventory equipment within your network.
- Create installation packages easily.