Check Proxy Professional (SOCKS) - SOCKS is a networking proxy protocol that enables hosts on one side of a SOCKS server to gain full access to hosts on the other side of the SOCKS server without requiring direct IP-reachability. SOCKS is often used as a network firewall, redirecting connection requests from hosts on opposite sides of a SOCKS server. The SOCKS server authenticates and authorizes requests, establishes a proxy connection, and relays data between hosts.
- Managing / checking SOCKS proxy lists
- Proxy list printing
- Determines speed of the proxy server
- Determines Location (country) of the proxy server
- Recognize different formats of proxy list (separated by colon, spaces, tabs, etc.)
- Proxy finder (Proxy Hunter)
- Supports multi-threading (can check many proxies simultaneously)
- Check Proxy Professional is blazing fast.
- It requires less CPU/network resources than regular proxy checking software.