- "automatically" discerns human activity (e.g., sitting, standing, walking, and running), if a person is busy in a conversation or in a loud environment in real-time based on the iPhone's accelerometer sensor and microphone;
- shares the activity, audio presence, weather condition, location, and more with Facebook(TM), MySpace(TM), Twitter, and CenceMe Web;
- allows you to add friends to your friend list;
- gives the ability to use your CenceMe account on multiple iPhone and iPod Touch devices;
- allows you to customize your presence by displaying personalized icons, photo, and text; and also
- displays your CenceMe buddies' presence directly on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
What is new about this app? CenceMe is the first application that integrates sensing of human activity into social networks.
CenceMe is your Seventh Sense - check it out!
What's new in this version:
- audio presence (in conversation, noise level);
- weather information;
- ability to invite friends to join CenceMe;
- CenceMe Web;
- integration with MySpace and Twitter;
- ability to use a same CenceMe account on multiple iPhone and iPod Touch devices;
- larger size photos;
- user interface re-design;
- bug fixes;