The cat (Felis silvestris catus), also known as the domestic cat or house cat to distinguish it from other felines, is a small carnivorous species of nocturnal mammal that is often valued by humans for its companionship and its ability to hunt vermin. It has been associated with humans for at least 9,500 years.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- View images of horses on your desktop screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Get a screensaver that shows colorful fishes and has music.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Enjoy lovely cat silhouettes on your screen.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Enjoy the view on a lake as your screensaver.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Download Contains Malware"
Version: Cat Screen saver 1.0
Running AVG Free picked the risk up after downloading, moved it to the virus vault before I even installed it. Software sounds cute, but not worth the Malware risk.
AVG reported "Win32/Adware.Toolbar.DosPoP
I did report this to CNET to take care of, download at your own risk.