Captain FTP sets the mark with new technology advances, and is the very first FTP Client to allow local network FTP users to share files directly between each other. The challenge behind this concept is to provide users with a platform to share their work, and collaborate on projects before their work is published on a remote FTP Server, particularly benefiting business users or groups of users, who can share their work securely, privately, and quickly.
What's new in this version:
- Amazon S3 backup and storage service.
- Synchronization scheduling (using TM).
- Generating HTTPS link for Amazon files.
- WebDav editing remote documents.
- Automatically email a URL link to a remote file/folder.
- Duplicate entry in Address Book.
- Additional editor for user specified file types.
- Add entry from Quick Connect to Address Book.
- Address Book search.
- Changes in Quick Connect dialog - sho... See all new features »