Do you need to record your telephone calls? Callhunter assists those users who have long business discussions by telephone, those firms who need to record their telephone calls for domestic users.
Callhunter enables: recording of telephone calls; recording of all types of audio connections (with our splitter); automatically recognizes the beginning and ending of calls; detects DTMF signals( called numbers); stores the recording in the common sound format WAV and now also in MP3; stores the recording in the Microsoft Outlook diary; stores the recording on hard drive; it is possible to play more Callhunters on 1 computer; recording at specified times--from ... to ... (the AudioIn version only).
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Record telephone conversations.
- Make phone calls using your PC with this free VoIP software.
- Automatically record telephone conversations directly to your h...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Record, save, and organize telephone calls.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Use this electronic phone message pad to save paper and paranoi...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Retrieve telephone numbers and block unwanted calls.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add professional voice mail and fax support to your home or bus...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Make and receive external calls on the network via SkypeIn and ...
- Call free anywhare around the world.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Record and save telephone calls in WAV format with caller id su...
- Keep in touch with friends and family with this free PC-to-PC c...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: