The most impressive shooter game of all time for your desktop, if you're a fan of this game this is your screensaver. You can set any image as your desktop wallpaper! You can: * Change the seconds of the image duration. * Change the item order to Sequential, Random or Shuffle. * Resize the images to Fit Screen, Resize to Fill Screen, Stretch, etc. * Add/Remove the transitions effects and the speed. * Use your own playlist. * Control the Exit Conditions, on Mouse move, Mouse Button Click, Keyboard Button, ESC Button. * Hide/Show the clock. * Up to 61 Call Of Duty High Quality Images (HQ). * Multi Monitor Support. * You can choose your own playlist. * Press F2 to set the active image as Wallpaper. * Amazing Slide Show and effects. * Full install/uninstall support.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Bring the hottest girls in hot bikinis to your computer screen.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Bring the hottest anime girls to your computer screen.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, Web si...
- Bring the hottest girls to your computer screen.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display the most spectacular cars photos on your screensaver.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Command forces of the U.S. or the Terrorist Independent Liberat...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.