A centralized web based search engine for your entire network file system. Index's and catalogs all the files in your network file system. Search on file contents, file names, file types, modified dates and more. Features include easy to install, simple and powerful to use, advanced query processing to provide the best possible results, clickable links to open each result and extensive documentation.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Search e-libraries and archives using a fast search engine.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create XML sitemap indexes based on the Google recommendations ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Index shared files over your local area network or Intranet and...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get information about all the files on your LAN.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Build ASP, PHP, or JSP search engine for your Web sites.
- Answer your computer, network, and user questions.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Enhance Google search results for Internet Explorer.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Search for popular file formats and schedule regular indexing r...
- Scan your network, identify devices and operating systems.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Find desired files using a fulltext search engine.
- Index more than a hundred thousand of URLs and export them to y...