From WhiteTown Software:
CDBF for Windows is a DBF file viewer and editor with support for all kinds of memo fields and ability to repair the corrupt database files. The program features a built-in hexadecimal header editor and a reporting tool that enables creation of professionally looking reports based on the data contained in the database file. Other features include the ability to print database tables and export data to a variety of formats, flexible filters and more.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Scan and fix damaged Unix TAR files and other data with multipl...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Recover corrupted Microsoft Access database files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Recover and repair MS Access databases.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Clean and optimize your PC with a crowd-sourced approach.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Recover and fix your damaged MS Excel files.
- Scan and recover your data from corrupted .mdb files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Recover data and fix your corrupted DBF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Scan the corrupt or damaged Acrobat PDF files and recover your ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recover important data from a damaged or corrupted dbf database...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Recover lost data from corrupted BKF files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: