From WhiteTown Software:
CDBF for Windows is a DBF file viewer and editor with support for all kinds of memo fields and ability to repair the corrupt database files. The program features a built-in hexadecimal header editor and a reporting tool that enables creation of professionally looking reports based on the data contained in the database file. Other features include the ability to print database tables and export data to a variety of formats, flexible filters and more.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Scan and fix damaged Unix TAR files and other data with multipl...
- Recover corrupted Microsoft Access database files.
- Recover and repair DBF databses and Microsoft Access MDB and AC...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Clean and optimize your PC with a crowd-sourced approach.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Repair and fix your damaged Microsoft Excel files.
- Scan and recover your data from corrupted .mdb and .accdb files...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Recover data and fix your corrupted DBF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Scan the corrupt or damaged Acrobat PDF files and recover your ...
- Recover important data from a damaged or corrupted dbf database...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Recover lost data from corrupted BKF files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Rebuild corrupt MDB database.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: