Allows you to create fully functional auto-starting CD-ROMs. Start any file from disk, assign drive icons to the CD-ROM, create and link between multiple dynamic Link Menus with options to launch files, browse your CD, send e-mail, visit web pages, and explore folders, as well as configure startling Splash Screens.
What's new in this version:
- Added Full Save/Load features for your projects
- Added Disk Capture ability for importing auto start settings from a CD
- Start-It CD-ROM into the main program. This will also allow people who have made CDs with version 1.3 to easily import their old presentations into the new version and save them for later editing
- Added Demo Conversion Tool for converting demo CDs to full version CDs
- Added Auto Update Checker.
- Improved error support and error handling
- Improved docu... See all new features »