From ZX Games:
We are proud to present a perfected remake of the classic Boulder Dash game originally published by First Star Software. A brave prospector digs through caves collecting diamonds, while avoiding falling rocks and dangerous creatures of various types. Whether you have played the original game or not, you will definitely enjoy Boulder Dash by ZX Games.
Version 1 features 14 more levels.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Preserving the game's spirit, they did improve the gameplay. Good job!"
Version: Boulder Dash 1
You can try four levels before to decide whether to purchase a full version. There are quick save/load options you may need to use on some tough levels. Also, the game speed is variable.
They might consider eliminating that lag when you move out of the screen. Sometimes you need to wait while the hero is again in the focus.
"Old 2D boulder style game. May be fun if you like this style of game"
Version: Boulder Dash 1
Its one of those 80's style underground boulder games where you dig tunnels trying to get treasure. If you like this style of game you might like this.
I know this game is supposed to be an exact copy of an old game but I didnt like the graphics. Graphics are an unappealing browny beige color.
I didnt like this style of game in the 80's and I still don't.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content