From ZX Games:
We are proud to present a perfected remake of the classic Boulder Dash game originally published by First Star Software. A brave prospector digs through caves collecting diamonds, while avoiding falling rocks and dangerous creatures of various types. Whether you have played the original game or not, you will definitely enjoy Boulder Dash by ZX Games.
Version 1 features 14 more levels.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Select different objects and get narration of the object.
- Hunt and achieve objectives, break into city, loot, and get out...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Help the cat to reach the goal by avoiding walls.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Sci-Fi the first person stealth action game on your PC.
- Help Annie win the heart of Mailbot and defeat the nasty RoboHQ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Help Candy and his friend Noopy to stop the Spatial chao of the...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play an interesting sport game for free.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an interesting puzzle game for free.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play an interesting arcade game for free.
- Play is an interesting action game for free.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Preserving the game's spirit, they did improve the gameplay. Good job!"
Version: Boulder Dash 1
You can try four levels before to decide whether to purchase a full version. There are quick save/load options you may need to use on some tough levels. Also, the game speed is variable.
They might consider eliminating that lag when you move out of the screen. Sometimes you need to wait while the hero is again in the focus.
"Old 2D boulder style game. May be fun if you like this style of game"
Version: Boulder Dash 1
Its one of those 80's style underground boulder games where you dig tunnels trying to get treasure. If you like this style of game you might like this.
I know this game is supposed to be an exact copy of an old game but I didnt like the graphics. Graphics are an unappealing browny beige color.
I didnt like this style of game in the 80's and I still don't.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content