From Sameer Maira:
BloCkHit is a simple game, which comprises of a block appearing on your desktop at random coordinates. The objective is to click on the block before it vanishes. The score is calculated by incrementing the hits and misses. There are 10 levels to play and each level is won when the number of hits equals the hits specified in the level leading to qualification for that level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Remove all the tiles before the timer runs out.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Gather all the coins or eggs and defeat enemies to win.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Collect all the gold nuggets on each level and find a ladder to...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play pacman in urban retro style.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play against the computer in a variation of the popular Othello...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: