From Sameer Maira:
BloCkHit is a simple game, which comprises of a block appearing on your desktop at random coordinates. The objective is to click on the block before it vanishes. The score is calculated by incrementing the hits and misses. There are 10 levels to play and each level is won when the number of hits equals the hits specified in the level leading to qualification for that level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Play against the computer in a variation of the popular Othello...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide the puzzled sheep to avoid wolves and water.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Combine pictures and effects to create amazing images.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Help the gold seeker to find all gold on the field.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Be fast enough to compare moving moving blocks and find correct...
- Play the Hollywood and Oklahoma version of Gin Rummy.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Test your knowledge of music, movies, and classic TV.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Compare two pictures and spot the errors.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Hit the ball and keep it from falling on your side of the court...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a combination of poker and solitaire.
- Help Momo a little squirrel in a life quest for finding his own...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: