Ever been talking with a friend when they mention a great gift idea? Or come across a perfect gift?
Now you can capture great gift ideas while you're on the go with Birthday Goo! It's like having a gift registry for everyone you know right in your pocket!
- More than just birthdays, you can add as many holidays, anniversaries, or other celebrations as you want.
- You can add people not in your Contacts. This is great for keeping a gift list for young children and other people you don't want to store in your Contacts list.
- Celebrations you add can act as shopping lists. You can quickly see how many people on your lists still need a gift and when you're done shopping.
- Personal notes help you remember clothing sizes, jewelry sizes, preferences, or anything else that might help you pick a perfect gift.
- Keeps a gift history for each person so your gift giving skills will get better over time.
- You can edit the name and photo of a Contact directly in Birthday Goo. Birthday Goo will automatically keep those changes and any changes made outside of Birthday Goo synchronized with your Contacts.
- When you create a Contact in Birthday Goo, you can optionally copy their info to your Contacts.
- You can take a photo of a gift to help you better remember its details.
- You can search for a gift's description on the Web using Safari or nearby using Maps.
- Email a gift's description using Mail.
- Contacts can be sorted by name or upcoming celebration.
Never forget to get a gift for your kid's, friend's and family's birthday, anniversary, wedding, graduation, Christmas, Valentine's, Easter, Hanukkah, Mother's Day, Father's Day, or any other celebration.
What's new in this version:
What's New in 1.4
- Optionally shows ages.
- You don't need to know a person's year of birth to enter a birthday, just the month and day.
- Contacts can be sorted by name or date directly on the Contacts screen.
- Changes to birthdays and anniversaries are synchronized with the Contacts application.
- Handles cultural counting preferences when computing ages. Use the settings app to select 0 or 1 as the starting age.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue ... See all new features »