Thanks to everyone who has downloaded Birthday Goo. We appreciate all of your feedback. Keep it coming! We're committed to making Birthday Goo one of the best apps in the App Store!
Ever been talking with a friend when they mention a great gift idea? Or come across a perfect gift?
Now you can capture great gift ideas while you're on the go with Birthday Goo! It's like having a gift registry for everyone you know right in your pocket!
- More than just birthdays, you can add as many holidays, anniversaries, or other celebrations as you want.
- You can add people not in your Contacts. This is great for keeping a gift list for young children and other people you don't want to store in your Contacts list.
- Celebrations you add can act as shopping lists. You can quickly see how many people on your lists still need a gift and when you're done shopping.
- Personal notes help you remember clothing sizes, jewelry sizes, preferences, or anything else that might help you pick a perfect gift.
- Keeps a gift history for each person so your gift giving skills will get better over time.
- You can edit the name and photo of a Contact directly in Birthday Goo. Birthday Goo will automatically keep those changes and any changes made outside of Birthday Goo synchronized with your Contacts.
- When you create a Contact in Birthday Goo, you can optionally copy their info to your Contacts.
- You can take a photo of a gift to help you better remember its details.
- You can search for a gift's description on the Web using Safari or nearby using Maps.
- Email a gift's description using Mail.
- Contacts can be sorted by name or upcoming celebration.
Never forget to get a gift for your kid's, friend's and family's birthday, anniversary, wedding, graduation, Christmas, Valentine's, Easter, Hanukkah, Mother's Day, Father's Day, or any other celebration.
What's new in this version:
What's New in 1.4
- Optionally shows ages.
- You don't need to know a person's year of birth to enter a birthday, just the month and day.
- Contacts can be sorted by name or date directly on the Contacts screen.
- Changes to birthdays and anniversaries are synchronized with the Contacts application.
- Handles cultural counting preferences when computing ages. Use the settings app to select 0 or 1 as the starting age.
- Fixed a cos... See all new features »