From Feral Interactive:
Bioshock drops you into the failed utopia of Rapture, a city built beneath the waves and filled with advanced technology, beautiful art deco styling, and some seriously unhinged inhabitants. When genetic enhancements got out of hand, the city started to fall apart. Now at war with itself, Rapture may have found its saviour in the form of an unexpected visitor -- you.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"swim into and you live an unreal (or real?) situation.."
Version: Bioshock 1.0
Very nice Graphic, Interesting story with much different Characters and enemy's.
But: The demo-saves and the saves of version 1.0 on the DVD are not compatible with the latest update (1.0.1)... So I have to start 3 times from the Beginning. But it was worth this!
The story is: Are you a normal person or a gen-manipulated monster? You will find out.
Build, buy or find your weapons. Make them better or fight only with a Pipe Wrench...
Hack safes, cameras and Machines...
Hint: Safe the "Little Sisters"..., don't kill them.
After a few hours of gameplay I find me in !! this game...
Thats why I like it so much - try the demo!
I am sure, u will buy it.
(But not for children!! It is only for adults)