From Arturo Baz:
BazSyslog has been designed to capture syslogs from netscreen devices. It allows you to store up to 2GB of Logs in an access database and then retrieve reports from that database based on specific criteria.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Save your favorite Web pages and keep them organized.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Highlight contact information from almost anywhere and add to c...
- Create, view, search, and publish information about any topic.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create collections of text from the Internet without losing sou...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Get a performance monitoring tool for Oracle database.
- Store your passwords in a database that can be access over the ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Capture and sort customer feedback.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Grab images and video sequences for your applications.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Capture and manage a detailed list of customer requirements.
- View samples of useful database queries.
- Search and query data from databases.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Pick hits using this 6/49-lottery statistics application.