From Arturo Baz:
BazSyslog has been designed to capture syslogs from netscreen devices. It allows you to store up to 2GB of Logs in an access database and then retrieve reports from that database based on specific criteria.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Build your ASP pages and Visual Basic 6 database applications.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Database administration tool.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Create MS Access databases queries easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Develop databases, model data, and generate DDL scripts.