Apply your own keywords to a single file, or entire folders, and they'll show up on your next Spotlight search results!
Apply as many keywords as you like, such as "work", "urgent", "free-lance", "invoice", "John Doe" to instantly retrieve your files using Spotlight.
Useful for proprietary files which don't support metadata yet, as well as files which may not include the desired keywords.
What's new in this version:
- The spoken result message has been replaced with a dialog box.
- The instructions section in the "Read Me" file has been simplified.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Preview Spotlight results.
- Customize your files, text, and images in different ways and fi...
- Handles and create sfv, md5 & csv checksum files.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Plug-in for managing graphics and links.
- Archive & backup large files & directories to CD and DVD.
- Allow your customers to easily send you files without complicat...
- Download, analyze, and create reference character list of paten...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: