From Citta Computing:
Baladana is a new strategy game somewhat similar to chess, however more abstract and even more complex and dynamic. The biggest difference is that while in chess the way each playing piece can move is always the same, in Baladana, the way figures can move is dynamic, determined by their 'powers'. The configuration of these powers, which are represented by colored rings, is updated throughout the game - players can change the position of one ring as part of each move, placing up to 3 rings on any figure. When more rings of different colors are placed on a figure the powers combine and as the game progresses, you can gradually build up more and more powerful figures.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Destroy all enemy portals and troops and enlarge your empire.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Destroy enemy spaceships in a familiar grid format battlefield.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Take your emerging civilization and set out to conquer the worl...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Watch a MPG preview of this historical real-time strategy game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Impossible to learn to play"
Version: Baladana 4.1
I like the interesting concept
Too hard to learn to play, there are no instruction on how to play, or what rings do what, overall the game is horrible. Stick to chess if you want stratagy.