From Citta Computing:
Baladana is a new strategy game somewhat similar to chess, however more abstract and even more complex and dynamic. The biggest difference is that while in chess the way each playing piece can move is always the same, in Baladana, the way figures can move is dynamic, determined by their 'powers'. The configuration of these powers, which are represented by colored rings, is updated throughout the game - players can change the position of one ring as part of each move, placing up to 3 rings on any figure. When more rings of different colors are placed on a figure the powers combine and as the game progresses, you can gradually build up more and more powerful figures.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Learn and play chess with 3D visual effects.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Download this full-featured chess program with support for Engl...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Capture your opponent's logicator.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play chess against the computer or a friend.
- Play a game of chess with your friends through e-mail.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play an animated 3D chess game against your computer or online ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Practice chess against the computer or to engage in multiplayer...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play chess against an army of Amazons.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Get lessons about playing chess and track your improvement.
- Create strategic maps and play games by e-mail.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Move, hit, and split your stones in this 8x8 square boardgame.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Impossible to learn to play"
Version: Baladana 4.1
I like the interesting concept
Too hard to learn to play, there are no instruction on how to play, or what rings do what, overall the game is horrible. Stick to chess if you want stratagy.