From Kitestack Software:
Customizable "hot corner" application launcher.
The BIG Red Button works very much like the Mac OS X built-in "hot corners". The big difference is that the red button lets you launch any application or AppleScript you want; something that you cannot do with the built-in hot corners.
When you work with a lot of applications at the same time there's usually one that you return to frequently (e.g. Mail, Safari, Photoshop, etc.). The BIG Red Button is for that app. Push it, the app comes up. Do your thing. Done.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.