From Frank Berger:
BGBlitz has the by far strongest gameplay of all commercial Backgammons on the Mac, is the winner of the 2003 Computer BG World Championship and is the winner of the 7th Computer Olympiad 2002.
Some of its features:
- Play against BGBlitz, with it's top neural net technology
- Easy to use
- superb graphics
- Play over TCP/IP against a opponent at a different computer
- Rollout Positions.
- Let the tutor improve your play.
- Train your skill with position quiz databases.
- Analyze interesting positions.
- Train your cube handling in matchplay.
- Supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Hebrew,Swedish,Turkish
- And much more...
What's new in this version: It is a bug fix release. Several errors are fixed:
- Drag&Drop support was broken in 2.6.0
- An error in the match database introduced in 2.6.0 is fixed. Additionally BGBlitz recognizes the broken databases and repairs them at the start.
- some bugs in the presentation of the rollout results were fixed, especially ASCII and HTML export.
- I reduced the playing strength of the weaker levels. There was feedback that they are still far to strong for casual playe... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"I am disgusted!"
Version: BGBlitz 2.6.2
I purchased this game years ago. Of course I have changed Mac's a few times since. I am asked to upgrade every time I try to play. It burns me up. In addition the trial version doesn't is miserable and doesn't work.
Version: BGBlitz 2.6.2
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Very good Backgammon implementation! The KI is extremely strong and plays better than every human. The tutor will help you to find the best move and improve your skills.
Any other app without an artificial intelligence plays only at a beginner or intermediate level.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content