With AutoPilot you can run many tasks based on all kinds of triggers. You can run a task from a hotkey. You can run a task from a popup menu. You can run tasks on time-scheduled intervals or many other trigger types. AutoPilot is more than just an event scheduler. It is very useful even if you don't have any scheduled events. You can put all of your repetitive tasks into AutoPilot and launch them from a hotkey combination or from a popup menu. AutoPilot supports multiple simultaneous schedulers. You can use each file as a scheduler or just use it for the hotkeys or popup menus. Plus more.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Put all important tasks in your daily scheduler.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Keep track of your everyday tasks and goals.
- Convert dates and timestamps in Firefox.
- Manage your Windows XP processes and services.
- Schedule your tasks effectively.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Schedule and automate various events on your computer.
- Add tasks to your emails, contacts, and events.
- Access Google Tasks from within Google Chrome.
- Organize tasks in a team.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: