From Kakuya Yamamoto:
AutoMouse is a software which controls the mouse and key-inputs in your place. You can make a program by combining Mouse-operating commands, such as `Click this picture', `Double-click this picture', etc. When you execute the program, the mouse moves automatically. Key inputs are also available.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Handy launch of favorite applications.
- Automatically clicks buttons.
- Save and restore window sessions across multiple computers.
- Quickly launch your favorite programs with mouse gestures.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Scroll documents horizontally and vertically.
- Displays Madelbrot and Julia set and allows users to zoom in.
- Track how far your mouse pointer has travelled on your screen.
- Click and drag anywhere to scroll the page.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.