From Pixel Paradox:
Audubon's superb paintings capture the breathtaking beauty of the four-footed creatures of the North American forest and plains of the 1840's. In the early 1840's John James Audubon decided to paint the animals of North America. Having achieved worldwide fame with his Birds of North America, he decided to draw and describe America's quadrupeds. He published The Viviparous Quadrupeds of North America (1845-48). 52 images are presented.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Display beautiful images of wildlife from around the world.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- See 28 photos of God's creatures with 5 Christian music MIDI fi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Discover the beauty of the Amazon rainforests.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Get some hunting tips on your PC.
- View peacocks on a desktop screensaver.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Place customizable jungle animals and foliage screensaver on yo...
- Display more than forty pictures of America's exquisite birds o...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Feel the real tropical forest in the jungle on your screen.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Meet the cute and gooey Gruntz for a combination of action, str...
- Enjoy this screensaver with artistic photos ranging from the ti...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Display pictures of animals from the woods on your desktop.