From Pixel Paradox:
Audubon's superb paintings capture the breathtaking beauty of the four-footed creatures of the North American forest and plains of the 1840's. In the early 1840's John James Audubon decided to paint the animals of North America. Having achieved worldwide fame with his Birds of North America, he decided to draw and describe America's quadrupeds. He published The Viviparous Quadrupeds of North America (1845-48). 52 images are presented.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Photoshop filter for adding grain to sterile images.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Perform Iris identification using 2D wavelet.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Transfer anamorphic 3D illusions onto sidewalks or other surfac...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Witness an intense thunderstorm without getting wet.
- Display beautiful images of wildlife from around the world.