Synchronize your Windows Mobile device clock with Internet time servers. It can be scheduled to synchronize clock at specified time. At any place where you can connect to the Internet, you can get an exact time to you communicator, Pocket PC or Smartphone.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 now uses a pool of Internet time servers.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Tenor steel pan emulator.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Apps to mix photo.
- Draw and share your drawings on Windows Mobile device.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- Access the latest news and information on the move using your P...
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Download videos, music, and pictures, as well as listen podcast...
- Access to streaming radio stations from around the world with y...
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- Set an alarm clock on your Windows Mobile device.
- Control your network from your Pocket PC.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Take control of your Windows Mobile Pocket PC or phone from you...
- Replace ringtones and system sounds with real voice responses.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content