Save the kingdom in an epic battle riding dragons and jousting beasts. You play as a dragon knight and uncover a story rooted in medieval mythology. The lands are under siege from Belzom's evil dragon army and you must joust them to save the kingdom. In this exciting platformer game you travel through four very unique zones containing over 40 levels. Version 1.05 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a 2D battle game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Control and demolish fearless dragons.
- Feel wilderness and dungeons of Middle Earth in a turn-based RP...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Destroyed all the enemy's tanks to move to another arena.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Collect and pilot 160 different spaceships and win the battle.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a Battle City-inspired 3D game.
- Free the kingdom from Barbarian invaders by successfully winnin...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Fight against your opponent players using separate ships.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 584 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Guide your ball down the track to the finish line.
- Play classic RPG game with 18 different levels, upgrades, adven...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's an updated version of Joust."
Version: Atomic Battle Dragons 1.05
The graphics were GREAT...better than I expected from a joust clone.
I thought the mouse control was better than the keyboard. Left click to fly left, right click to fly right.
It tells you what keys to use before you can play the game.
Some RPG elements.
The keyboard controls were too tricky.
I wish it wasn't so hard.
All the levels are basicly the same...that I could see.
$19.95 seems a bit much for the little gameplay you get. $9.95 would have been better.