Save the kingdom in an epic battle riding dragons and jousting beasts. You play as a dragon knight and uncover a story rooted in medieval mythology. The lands are under siege from Belzom's evil dragon army and you must joust them to save the kingdom. In this exciting platformer game you travel through four very unique zones containing over 40 levels. Version 1.05 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Feel wilderness and dungeons of Middle Earth in a turn-based RP...
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play Mahjongg solitaire with 3000 layouts, chat and compete wit...
- Concentrate while matching tiles to clear the board.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Test your intellect by freeing all the trapped snoods with othe...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Customize and play hundred mahjong solitaire and matching games...
- Conquer cities of rivals conducting active battles against them...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's an updated version of Joust."
Version: Atomic Battle Dragons 1.05
The graphics were GREAT...better than I expected from a joust clone.
I thought the mouse control was better than the keyboard. Left click to fly left, right click to fly right.
It tells you what keys to use before you can play the game.
Some RPG elements.
The keyboard controls were too tricky.
I wish it wasn't so hard.
All the levels are basicly the same...that I could see.
$19.95 seems a bit much for the little gameplay you get. $9.95 would have been better.