From Jon Dart:
Arasan is a chess program for Windows and Linux. It has both a native user interface (for Windows only) and a console-based chess engine for use with Winboard or xboard. Arasan also works with Arena, another free chess interface, and with UCI-compatible programs like Shredder. It includes an opening "book" with over 200,000 moves.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 584 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good chess program"
Version: Arasan 15.1
A challenging chess engine - hard to be defeated ! Try and you'll see it !
You can not see which figure you move - not highlighted . You should enter only english file name to save the game and load it later . If you want to use the black figures ,you'll have first to manually rotate the board from the menu .
A good chess program and furthermore it is free !
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content