Macintosh Management Server 1.2 is the Mac OS X Server process used to manage Mac OS client computers. The Macintosh Management Server 1.2 Installer updates your Macintosh Management Server software to version 1.2. To use this software, you need version 1.2 or later of the Macintosh Manager administration software and version 1.1 or later of the Macintosh Manager client software installed on your Mac OS computers. Do not use this version of the server with versions of Macintosh Manager client software earlier than 1.1.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Monitor and display your Internet connection speed in form of a...
- A mod installer for Minecraft.
- Share files over the Internet.
- Execute shell scripts upon sleep, wakeup, idleness.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Mix, add effects, and sort your music, video and karaoke files.
- DCL-based Newton connection utility.