ApachebenchX is a GUI Frontend for apachebench. It is a tool for benchmarking the performance of your HTTP-server. It does this by giving you an indication of how many requests per second your webserver installation can serve.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Front-end for using SSH as a SOCKS proxy.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...