From RJL Software:
With AnyImage Screen Saver you can display any type of image for your desktop enjoyment. AnyImage supports JPG, BMP, EMF, WMF and ICO formats. Just copy anyimage.scr into your Windows directory and store your images in a directory on your computer. Next configure AnyImage to point to your images directory. It is as simple as that!
You have the option to randomize the display order, make the images full screen, show the mouse cursor, center the images or randomize their positions on the screen. Additionally you can control the close method for the screen saver.
What's new in this version:
- Majorly optimized the transition code to allow for the display and transition of much larger files.
- Corrected performance issues when transitioning between images. Sometimes pieces of previous image were left on the screen, not any more.
- Added the ability to specify the speed of the image transition.
- Enhanced the transition to perform well on slower machines and larger file sizes.
- Added 20+ new transition such as: Rotational star in center, Spiral rect... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- View current time and day of week on your screen.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Capture and manage Windows screenshots.
- View your slides even if it's too crowded to read for your pres...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Organize your multiple monitors with various options.
- Capture snap shots of your entire screen or specified portions ...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create and edit your own screensavers or convert SWF files to s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Capture screenshots of your desktop automatically at regular in...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: