Anvi Smart Defender uses double scan engines (local engine & cloud engine) to efficiently detect viruses, including trojans, spyware, rogueware, ransomware, rootkits and more. Particularly the antimalware scan of this version is enhanced in terms of system services, startup items, memory image, and malicious extension, besides the disk scan.
More positive strategies, especially the anti-hacker and anti-exploit, are composed of the Anvi Smart Defender Guard this time. This version provides both basic file system guard and network guard, and advanced guard for all-round protection. The previous defend your computer system against potential virus infections and possible damages and loss due to virus infections, while the latter enhance the protection from risky system operations, adware infiltration, e-shopping risks, hacker attacks and possible exploits.
Cyberspace is crowded with various hacker activities over time. And this version customizes this anti-hacker module to make it possible to avoid diverse hacker attacks. It can check all related system services and settings to keep your computer system far away from hacker attacks. If any risky item detected, one-click solution is offered to fix all, while you can also choose the item to ignore as per your personal needs.
More effective tools
Anvi Smart Defender integrated some free but powerful free tools and these free tools helps you to have an full maintenance of your computer.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed the program network drive problem that appears in Windows 10.
- Fixed the program scheduled task failure in Windows 10.
- Optimized the scanning speed.
- Fixed the problem that when users cancel the first scan, the main page display â??the computer is safeâ??.
- Fixed the network connection failed problem when users try to install the program directly to override the old version without disconnected the VPN service.