From Jeff Sickel:
Anagrams is a multiplayer game played over the Internet, where letters are "flipped over" and words are formed from them. When a team successfully types in a word that they have formed from rearranging the flipped letters, it becomes their word. However, these words are still in play, as anagrams of these words may be typed in. In addition, letters may also be added to these words from the table.
What's new in this version:
- FFixed the server crashing
- Updated the computer's dictionary file. The computer should appear more like a human, in that it will not guess words that most people don't know
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Help Mr. Rabbit to collect the lost letters.
- Search for all the possible word combinations available with yo...
- Search for the word with a given meaning.
- Improve vocabulary and spelling of your kids.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Create and design models of chips.
- Practice parting words into syllables.
- Use flash cards to learn Romance languages as well as Cherokee ...
- Auto type word complete.