AltSwitch is an advanced replacement for the standard Windows Alt+Tab task switcher. It brings you a whole new look and feel:
- Visual Task Previews. For each task AltSwitch draws a small preview image. All windows of the task are displayed on the preview image, including floating toolbars and pallets. There are two styles of task previews Â– "Fit" Style and "Desktop" Style, see screenshots below.
- Flexible Skin Support. AltSwitch is fully skinable and can change its appearance as a chameleon.
- Mouse Navigation Support. Unlike standard Windows task switcher, AltSwitch supports the mouse. You can point by the mouse on the task and switch to it by clicking. Mouse wheel supported as well, just hold down the Alt key and scroll mouse wheel up and down to see this feature in action.
- Performance Monitoring. AltSwitch optionally draws performance information for each task in real time. Information includes processor and memory usage displayed as two bars.
- Task Management. AltSwitch provides a set of useful task management commands, including Minimize to Tray command. This command frequently distributed by other companies as a standalone product.
- Internet Integration. AltSwitch may optionally notify you about new versions of product, automatically update server exclusions and automatically share custom exclusions.
- Fast Speed and Small Memory Usage. AltSwitch works with huge amounts of graphics information, but it still fast and lightweight.