CNET Editors' note:
From IronBytes Software:
AltSwitch is an advanced replacement for the standard Windows Alt+Tab task switcher. It brings you a whole new look and feel:
- Visual Task Previews. For each task AltSwitch draws a small preview image. All windows of the task are displayed on the preview image, including floating toolbars and pallets. There are two styles of task previews Â– "Fit" Style and "Desktop" Style, see screenshots below.
- Flexible Skin Support. AltSwitch is fully skinable and can change its appearance as a chameleon.
- Mouse Navigation Support. Unlike standard Windows task switcher, AltSwitch supports the mouse. You can point by the mouse on the task and switch to it by clicking. Mouse wheel supported as well, just hold down the Alt key and scroll mouse wheel up and down to see this feature in action.
- Performance Monitoring. AltSwitch optionally draws performance information for each task in real time. Information includes processor and memory usage displayed as two bars.
- Task Management. AltSwitch provides a set of useful task management commands, including Minimize to Tray command. This command frequently distributed by other companies as a standalone product.
- Internet Integration. AltSwitch may optionally notify you about new versions of product, automatically update server exclusions and automatically share custom exclusions.
- Fast Speed and Small Memory Usage. AltSwitch works with huge amounts of graphics information, but it still fast and lightweight.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Translate any word or words on screen as you move your mouse cu...
- Optimize, tweak, and clean up your Windows Vista.
- Enter chords as plain text and have them played.
- Disable close or minimize button, topmost win.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Display all devices and their properties in flat table.
- HIDClass driver.
- HIDClass driver.
- Execute commands and programs at a given time or interval.