Affirmations by BrainFreqz are based on the same brainwave entrainment technology used in our line of BrainFreqz applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Entrainment techniques including binaural beats and isochronic tones are used to gently quiet the busy mind to a more receptive state with frequencies in the Theta range (4 to 7 hertz). Once the mind has reached this state of relaxation supportive affirmations are offered verbally, and with the conscious mind quieted, the subconscious mind is able to readily absorb and assimilate the information being offered. With daily use, these affirmations can change your thought patterns within a short period of time. The subconscious mind will confidently believe the information being offered without the sometimes negative filtration effects applied by the conscious mind. The final few moments of the program will gently guide your mental state back to the high alpha range, still relaxed, but refreshed and ready to continue your day.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Adds a clock, date, battery level, free memory, open-apps count...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- To quiet the busy mind.
- App that lets capture photographs on mobile.
- Add a background image to the screen of your Palm OS device.
- Enable your Palm to support Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Use this down-to-earth SilverScreen theme on your Palm.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- App that plays animals sounds.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Honey, the update is back. Was going to give up, have recently ...
- Throw a "digital" pie at someone you love (or hate).
- Test your mind.
- Brain wave app that puts to a certain state of mind.
- App that allows to track pregnancy.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.