Affirmations by BrainFreqz are based on the same brainwave entrainment technology used in our line of BrainFreqz applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Entrainment techniques including binaural beats and isochronic tones are used to gently quiet the busy mind to a more receptive state with frequencies in the Theta range (4 to 7 hertz). Once the mind has reached this state of relaxation supportive affirmations are offered verbally, and with the conscious mind quieted, the subconscious mind is able to readily absorb and assimilate the information being offered. With daily use, these affirmations can change your thought patterns within a short period of time. The subconscious mind will confidently believe the information being offered without the sometimes negative filtration effects applied by the conscious mind. The final few moments of the program will gently guide your mental state back to the high alpha range, still relaxed, but refreshed and ready to continue your day.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Adds a clock, date, battery level, free memory, open-apps count...
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Quiet the busy mind to receptive state.
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- App that lets capture photographs on mobile.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Draw and share your drawings on Windows Mobile device.
- Enable your Palm to support Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Use this down-to-earth SilverScreen theme on your Palm.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Test your mind.
- Add a background image to the screen of your Palm OS device.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- App that allows to track pregnancy.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Keep track of grades on homework.
- Set an alarm clock on your Windows Mobile device.