From Adobe Systems:
Version 1.5.1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Display the RSS feeds in the widget in an attractive way.
- Place a monthly calendar on your Windows desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Create widgets to control RS232 related devices without any pro...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Restrict the amount of time that a child or anyone uses their c...
- Change the background image on your computer periodically.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Access to your favorite programs from the Windows desktop.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create custom lists of programs to be run as a group.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Add a timer to your desktop to take regular breaks.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Set up an alarm clock to play top New York radio stations.
- Design professionally looking icons.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 131 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Do I need it ? Error messages either way"
Version: Adobe AIR 1.5.1
INothing I know about
Nothing that I know about
I had an error message every time I fired up to say Adobe Air was damaged (I dont know where it came from in the first place ). Then when I uninstalled the message came up when i started my computer that this application (which application?) needs Adobe Air. This just kept going on with every install/uninstall.
So i'm damned if I do and damned if I dont. What on earth is going on. The Adobe website is unhelpful and Microsoft appears to say its not compatible with Xp
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content