From Aye Software:
Ada Links is a fun puzzle game like mah jongg, that tests your mind. Its intuitive interface is very easy to learn, and you'll be playing within a few minutes. The goal of Ada Links is to remove all of the icons from the game board. Tiles can be removed only in pairs and must be free on their left or right side or on their top or bottom, so you can connect them three or less lines.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Place stones on the game board, match colours according to cent...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Jump over the balls to make them disappear.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Prevent balls from filling up the board.