From Aye Software:
Ada Links is a fun puzzle game like mah jongg, that tests your mind. Its intuitive interface is very easy to learn, and you'll be playing within a few minutes. The goal of Ada Links is to remove all of the icons from the game board. Tiles can be removed only in pairs and must be free on their left or right side or on their top or bottom, so you can connect them three or less lines.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Remove the blocks and win the game.
- Place stones on the game board, match colours according to cent...
- Play and search different solutions to classic n-puzzles.
- Jump over the balls to make them disappear.
- Play 584 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Prevent balls from filling up the board.
- Race the clock and click on matching jewels.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Solve over 50,000 number puzzles in 12 books.