From Valient Newman:
Your PC keeps records of both your online and off-line activity. Any of the Web Pages, Movies, Pictures, Sounds, E-mail and Everything Else you have ever viewed could easily be recovered - even after many years passed! This is a serious threat to the legitimate user's privacy. Activity and Authentication Analyzer is a solution to this problem. Activity and Authentication Analyzer is the powerful security software, which has been primarily destined to comprehensive search, analysis, and safe and secure deletion of the user activity traces left after work. The activity analysis and authentication or how it is called in brief statistics, as the method of information (intelligence data) collection is applied either for the preliminary exploring or when the access to information (posted message, telephone talk) is impossible or unwanted. As applied to the computer security topics the activity analysis and authentication is performed when it is impossible to get document copies, which user worked on, for example, stored either on ciphered or dismounted disk containers. Nevertheless, nothing is disappeared without any trace and it is possible, therefore, to disclose much useful data from the document; names, Internet addresses, which were visited, the application names which were launched or file names which were searched, last user's logon name. Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003 has the system registry database, which is useful, for the first, to the very OS, but, for the second, for keeping many traces (evidences in other words) left by routine work and for either exploration, or for reconstruction of users activity. This software needs additionally only Internet Explorer version 4 and higher installed for proper work. Its built-in functionality allows to search the traces left in system registry, edit or fill with blanks values stored in registry keys related to the activity and authentication analysis, eradicate them in safe way, keep search log-files, and backup and restore made changes
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Protect data on your CDs from piracy and unapproved access.
- Multiuser software package designed for everyday accounting tas...
- Create and simulate logic circuits.
- Encrypt, compress, copy, and move your files and folders.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Prevent your files from being recovered after deletion.
- Manage a library of books in your office or school.
- Show angles of the Sun and local times of cities and places.
- Hardware Locks driver.
- Encrypt data on USB flash drives and save your data from theft.