From Pocket Watch Software:
Print to your printer using your mobile device's email or messaging system with the ActivePrint x5 Service. Print your pictures, your documents, your spreadsheets, print virtually anything from your email enabled PDA, mobile phone, or Blackberry devices. Simply send an email or SMS/MMS message to your own personal apx5.com email address to have it printed at your home or your office. The ActivePrint x5 Client gives you access to your ActivePrint x5 Account.
Version 2007 improves performance and increases security.
What's new in this version: New product release includes improved performance and increased security.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Unblock Web sites and surf safely and anonymously.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Remote control your PC or Mac over the Web, stay connected no m...
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Access multiple PCs remotely from one machine.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Monthly Pay Service and No Instructions"
Version: ActivePrint x5 Client 2007
I really dislike companies that put no mention of the costs to use the "free" software they distribute through download.com . In this case, the monthly service is $5 -- not bad but completely hidden through download and installation and only discovered when signing up for a "free" account at their web site.
Additionally, there is no documentation in the download, no help within the software, and I only found how to print docs by looking through my online account parameters.
Even though the monthly cost is low for a printing service, I think the lack of guidance for interested customers is a predictor of support down the road.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content