From Pocket Watch Software:
Print to your printer using your mobile device's email or messaging system with the ActivePrint x5 Service. Print your pictures, your documents, your spreadsheets, print virtually anything from your email enabled PDA, mobile phone, or Blackberry devices. Simply send an email or SMS/MMS message to your own personal apx5.com email address to have it printed at your home or your office. The ActivePrint x5 Client gives you access to your ActivePrint x5 Account.
Version 2007 improves performance and increases security.
What's new in this version: New product release includes improved performance and increased security.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Monthly Pay Service and No Instructions"
Version: ActivePrint x5 Client 2007
I really dislike companies that put no mention of the costs to use the "free" software they distribute through download.com . In this case, the monthly service is $5 -- not bad but completely hidden through download and installation and only discovered when signing up for a "free" account at their web site.
Additionally, there is no documentation in the download, no help within the software, and I only found how to print docs by looking through my online account parameters.
Even though the monthly cost is low for a printing service, I think the lack of guidance for interested customers is a predictor of support down the road.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content