From Just Great Software:
AceText is a companion that eases and speeds up your everyday computer activities, whether that is writing reports or documents, text editing, programming, collecting information, conducting research, sending and responding to email, messaging and chatting, or any or all of those. In all these activities you are working with text. AceText is a smart software tool that simplifies working with text by enabling you to store, manage, edit, and reuse text from a central location. AceText extends the Windows clipboard, enabling you to copy and paste like never before. Take notes, jot down ideas and keep important information at your fingertips. Use templates to quickly communicate via email or instant messaging. Never again type in the same message twice. Store and move around blocks of text to easily edit complex documents. Drag and drop text from Web sites and compile research. Instantly find previously saved snippets throughout all your AceText collections.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 8 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Powerful and simple"
Version: AceText 1.1.3
I've used it every day for years. I store and quickly retrieve text snippets such as regular expressions, SQL queries, and email signatures.
The fact that it disconnects regularly from the clipboard is frustrating. It's also not as powerful (feature-rich) as ClipMate.
"Slim, full featured ClipBoard extender"
Version: AceText 1.1.3
Light weight, fast, editor based on JGSoft's powerful EditPad editor, text cleanup, tabbed-based collection interface.
Bottom line: In comparison with other ClipBoard extenders, AceText has the best balance of footprint to feature set.
While it can export clips as plain text, you can't export with titles so if you use titles to organize your data don't bother exporting. As with any ClipBoard extender, it can lose its connection to the clipboard--but AceText has no manual reconnect option so you'll have to restart it. (This is uncommon, though)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content