HQ Depreciation will simultaneously calculate and keep records of federal and GAAP depreciation.
- Supports most deprecation methods, including MACRS, 150% MACRS, MACRS straight line, ACRS, ordinary straight line, 200% 150% and 125% declining-balance, and amortization.
- Calculates automobile depreciation and automatically adjusts Sec. 179 to maximize its potential on selected autos.
- Automatically determines whether Mid-Quarter Convention is necessary.
- Prints separate reports for federal and GAAP depreciation.
- Provides for asset grouping on reports.
What's new in this version:
- updates for 2008 50% Bonus Depreciation, Sec. 179 and vehicle limits
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Manage and monitor your stocks and options positions.
- Add the Canyon Carnage map to C&C Generals.
- Calculate mortgage payments with ease.
- Host Forex trading platform for use with Metatrader.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Simplify the process of downloading historical stock quotes.
- Modem driver.
- Hunt all the bloody thirsty deer.
- Manage your accounts and access information about your balance ...
- Image driver.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.