From Twilight Games:
A laser light game of logic and deduction. Fire lasers into the black box and use clues to discover what pieces lie inside. Pieces include prisms, mirrors, color filters and more. Based in part on the popular laser logic game Aargon.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Manuver your laser guided paddle to prevent balls from touching...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Customize Super Mario look in full game with Mario designer.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great follow up to Aargon"
Version: Aargon BlackBox 1.0
This is an excellent addition to the Aargon family! Some of the puzzles are downright devious. I find myself cursing the developers for not having ANY possible solution to a puzzle only to smack my forehead when I find the solution. Keep em coming guys, I cant get enough!