From Aesgard Technologies:
Are you an over-worked network administrator? Get calls complaining about system outages you have no way of monitoring? Don't know if your payroll server is up or down? Rest easy. AppMon makes it easy to run applications and monitor them from your current network monitoring package....even restart your applications automatically if they fail!! Get AppMon and get some sleep, you deserve it.
How AppMon Works STEP 1: AppMon is installed locally on a server that has applications that need to be monitored. STEP 2: AppMon starts one or more programs that you specify. STEP 3: Configure your network monitoring tool* to monitor the appropriate TCP/IP port where AppMon resides.
That's it! If any one of the Applications started by AppMon fails (or is accidentally closed), you will be notified visualy, audibly, by email and through your network monitoring tool.
*Suggested network monitoring tools include: What's Up Gold and Server's Alive.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Synchronize system time over a network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor and verify connectivity of various network devices.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Monitor server performance and create alerts when problems occu...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Perform up/down monitoring for your network.
- Add ping functions to your programs.