From Sebastian Sparrer:
AFPStatus gives you a very simple icon inside your menu bar that will show you the current status of your file sharing with one look. It will show you if file sharing is enabeled or not and it will list the IP-Addresses of other users currently connected to your Mac. And with a klick on the address it will be copied to your clipboard.
Additionally, there is the possibillity to turn file sharing on or off and to access the "Sharing" preference pane through the AFPStatus menu. And, with GROWL installed on your system, you can get additional notifications.
What's new in this version:
- Works with MacOS X 10.9 and MacOS X 10.8
- New: Monitors AFP and SMB connections
- New: Tries to resolve IPv4/IPv6 addresses to names
- New: Warning message when exiting AFPStatus can be disabled
- New: Icons for IPv4 and IPv6 connections
- Bugfix: IPv6 addresses are properly formatted now
- Bugfix: Sharing preference pane can be accessed through AFPStatus again
- Several bug fixes and improvements