From Sebastian Sparrer:
AFPStatus gives you a very simple icon inside your menu bar that will show you the current status of your file sharing with one look. It will show you if file sharing is enabeled or not and it will list the IP-Addresses of other users currently connected to your Mac. And with a klick on the address it will be copied to your clipboard. Additionally, there is the possibillity to turn file sharing on or off and to access the "Sharing" preference pane through the AFPStatus menu. And, with GROWL installed on your system, you can get additional notifications.
What's new in this version:
- Works with MacOS X 10.9 and MacOS X 10.8
- New: Monitors AFP and SMB connections
- New: Tries to resolve IPv4/IPv6 addresses to names
- New: Warning message when exiting AFPStatus can be disabled
- New: Icons for IPv4 and IPv6 connections
- Bugfix: IPv6 addresses are properly formatted now
- Bugfix: Sharing preference pane can be accessed through AFPStatus again
- Several bug fixes and improvements
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Monitors status of Apple File Sharing AFP and Remote Login SSH.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Control iTunes via the volume control buttons and the headphone...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Automatically copies screenshots to your Dropbox public folder.
- Authentication for Linux, Unix, Mac workstations & servers with...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Share your files via p2p network.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Displays held keys while taking screenshots.
- Cute menu bar app that helps you plan breaks in advance.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: