CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
7 Little Words is a simple, minimal puzzle game that's perfect for fans of crosswords, anagrams, word searches, and other word-based games. The first 30 puzzles are free. After that, you can purchase extra puzzles in packs of 50 for 99 cents from the Android Market.
The gameplay is simple. Guess the seven words. To help you, you get seven clues, the number of letters in each word, and a reservoir of letter combinations from which to construct your guesses. Since there is no time limit or penalty for guessing wrong, you pretty much just play until you win (or give up).
We found 7 Little Words to be a curiously relaxing game. It's challenging, yet soothing, likely because there's no time limit. The only thing we found disappointing was that it came with only 30 puzzles to start. Regardless, if you fancy yourself a wordsmith, and you're looking for a simple puzzler to pass the time, we think 7 Little Words is a great choice.
From Blue Ox Technologies:
* Featured in the September 2011 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine *If you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, and anagram games, you're going to love 7 Little Words!Each bite-size puzzle consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 letter groups. Find the mystery words by deciphering the clues and combining the letter groups.7 Little Words is FUN, CHALLENGING, and EASY TO LEARN. We guarantee you've never played anything like it before. Give 7 Little Words a try today!-----7 Little Words contains 30 puzzles that you can play for free. Additional puzzles are available for purchase inside the app.Recent changes:Version 1.04========Added new puzzle zones: - Wallabies - Easy Peasy - Pearls - CoralPrevious Releases===========Added new puzzle zones: - Beaches - Coffee - Sequoias - Impossible - Kids - Mountains - Papayas - KitesContent rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: Version 1.04========Added new puzzle zones: - Wallabies - Easy Peasy - Pearls - CoralPrevious Releases===========Added new puzzle zones: - Beaches - Coffee - Sequoias - Impossible - Kids - Mountains - Papayas - Kites
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- Play a word-finding puzzle game on your Android device.
- Get the yellow car out of the traffic jam.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Cut and Slice!.
- Word Push - Combines Game play elements of popular board games ...
- Save the bugs from the Greedy Spiders!.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Guide the ChuChu's to their rocket ship in over 500 puzzling le...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Play Words With Friends Free with both your Android and iPhone/...
- An original puzzle game in which you try to grow a great city!.
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Fight fires using a water cannon while moving obstacles and act...
- Swap 3 side by side smileys to get 3 in a row.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Play and cut the ropes and catch a star on your Android device.
- Have fun with this french boggle like word game !.
- Provide you personalized app recommendations on your Android de...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: 7 Little Words 1.00
I tried this game at the urging of my 16 yr old and got hooked almost instantly. The premise is simple but the effort is challenging on a few different levels. I'm proof that given enough time, anyone can complete all the puzzles, even if you don't know what a particular word is.
The lack of additional free levels. I'd love to purchase more levels but am wary of using my card for an unknown transaction
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content